Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wine Cork Place Card Holders


This set of eight place card holders looks like wine corks, although they're actually made of resin. Each holder has a slot for the name cards and a flat base, and the set would make a nice stocking stuffer for anyone who likes to have dinner parties. The holders could also be used to label wine and cheese at a wine tasting party.

For the crafty among you, you might also be able to make a do-it-yourself variety out of actual corks! I think the hardest part would be cutting to get the flat side really flat without crumbling the cork, but I imagine it could be done. I won't label this post as a possible do-it-yourself idea until I've actually tried it myself -- if it works, I'll come back and update!

What: Wine Cork Place Card Holders
Where: Uncommon Goods website
How much (as of today's post): $12.00 / set of eight (plus shipping)


No comments: