Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shakespeare Lapel Pin


This is such a small thing, but somehow I find it very pleasing -- which is really what stocking stuffers are all about! Perhaps I like this so well because Shakespeare in Love is my favorite movie, or maybe I just have Shakespeare on my mind because I read a short book over the weekend that touched on the ongoing debate about his identity and the authorship of the plays attributed to him.

In any event, I know I would love to have this little Shakespeare lapel pin, and it would be a great stocking stuffer for anyone who loves the Bard. If you do have such a person in your life, be sure and look all around the Shakespeare's Den website for all sorts of appropriate gifts and stocking stuffers.

If Shakespeare is too specific, there's also a comedy & tragedy masks lapel pin -- perfect for your high school or college student if they're involved in school plays. And you certainly can't beat the price!

What: Shakespeare Lapel Pin
Where: Shakespeare's Den website
How much (as of today's post): $3.95 (plus shipping)


No comments: