Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Abusive Ink Stamps


OK, fair warning: these ink stamps are not for kids and not even particularly for crafters and traditional inkstampers! Rather, they're a gag gift, and should only be given to those with the particular sense of humor to appreciate them. I found them on the Pop Deluxe website, which offers a choice of six different stamps:

  • File under T for Trash
  • This is F*****G urgent (I told you this wasn't for kids!)
  • I haven't got time to read this CRAP
  • Staple this to your FACE
  • Confidential - read this and I'll have to kill you
  • Utter bulls**t

The only one I think you could get away with as an office gag gift would be the "File under T for Trash" -- and that's only if you know the recipient well enough to know that he or she will take it the right way. Personally, though, I think these stamps are funny, and I'm seriously considering getting the "Utter bulls**t" one for my dad. He's retired now, but he worked for the same company for 35 years, and had a reputation for not taking any, you know, BS! It remains one of his favorite phrases to this day.

I know this stocking stuffer isn't for everyone, but I really want to have a wide variety on here, and since I have 365 days in the year to post stocking stuffers, surely I can take a day now and again for something really silly!

What: Abusive Ink Stamps
Where: Pop Deluxe website
How much (as of today's post): $7.99 (plus shipping)


2 comments:

TwilaGreen said...

We had the stamp "File Under T for Trash" at home. For awhile it was fun to stamp the envelopes of "Junk Mail".

Meredith said...

Oh I love this! Trying to think of someone to give it to!!