Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Paw Print Key Covers


I know I've featured key covers (also called key caps) before, but I just came across this particular style at the Animal Rescue Site and I had to list them because 1) they're too cute, and 2) at the moment they're super cheap!

Originally $6.95 for a set of four, these paw print key caps are now at an "anniverary special" price of only $2/set, with a limit of six sets per customer. You really can't beat that for an inexpensive and fun stocking stuffer! I will note one thing, though -- it looks like you have to use loop/ball chain to attach the key to a keyring, since there's not an opening big enough to go on your actually keyring without it. Still, these would be especially good for extra house keys for your family, neighbors, or petsitter.

[Note: Don't forget to enter my ongoing giveaway for a Swarovski rhinestone stretch bracelet. The giveaway runs through Saturday, July 11, 2009.]

What: Paw Print Key Covers
Where: Animal Rescue Store website
How much (as of today's post): $2.00 set of 4 (plus shipping)


No comments: