Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Frog Prince Tealight Holder


In looking at my stocking stuffers "idea" file for something to list today, I realized I was in the mood for something silly and/or whimsical. I think this fits the bill: a frog prince tealight holder. This is from Wrapables.com, measures approximately 4x6 inches, and is made of resin. There are two choices as shown in the photo above: a crouching frog, and a lounging frog. It's no contest for me -- I would go for the lounging frog, because just looking at it makes me smile. He's just such a cute, chubby little guy!

In addition to being a possible stocking stuffer, I think this could make a cute addition to a bridal shower or engagement party gift basket, signifying that the recipient has found her frog who turned into a prince. What do you think?

What: Frog Prince Tealight Holder
Where: Wrapables.com website
How much (as of today's post): $12.95 (plus shipping)


No comments: