Sunday, March 22, 2009

Nerdy Baby ABC Flashcards


My husband and I are known as the nerds of our respective families -- after all, I'm a science fiction nut, and he's a planetary scientist. So it's not at all surprising that these Nerdy Baby Flashcards from Etsy seller Electric Boogaloo appeal to me so completely. I mean, obviously B is for Binary Code, not something silly like Ball or Bat!

The 4x6" laminated alphabet flashcards have rounded corners and come shrinkwrapped in a cotton drawstring bag. And if the ABC's aren't your thing, there are also counting flashcards for zero through ten (I love the one for eight planets, with the eight superimposed over a nine -- poor Pluto!). There's even a prime number counting wall chart! I think either set of flashcards would be great in the stocking of your favorite nerd-parents-to-be. Or if you don't want to wait for Christmas, they make a great baby shower gift. Hey, you can never start educating our future nerds too young!

What: Nerdy Baby ABC Flashcards
Where: Electric Boogaloo (an Etsy shop)
How much (as of today's post): $20.00 (plus shipping)


No comments: