Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kitties on Tour Mighty Magnets


As far as I'm concerned, I can never have too many magnets, especially if they have cats on them! I received this set of "kitties on tour" Lucy Lu Mighty Magnets in my stocking several years ago, and was pleased to find that they're still available. My favorite one in the set is the tuxedo cat in front of the Eiffel Tower.

I believe I've seen some of these sets in bookstores before, but in any case they're available on the website "fridgedoor.com". They also have a "pretty kitties" set and a "pussy cat" set, both of which feature cat images from old art. Each set has eight square magnets measuring about an inch on each side, plus two 1 x 1.75 inch "tall" magnets. Finally, there's an "eyes have it" set of six 1 x 1.75 inch magnets showing only cats' eyes.

What: Kitties on Tour Mighty Magnets
Where: FridgeDoor.com website
How much (as of today's post): $12.95 (plus shipping)


No comments: