Monday, February 23, 2009

Digital Message Tape


OK, I think this is really clever. It's "digital message tape" that you place on a box, a school book cover, or anything else you can think of, and then use a black marker to black out the portions you don't need to get the message you want. (I imagine it actually takes a bit of practice to get it right -- I bet I would black out the wrong sections all the time!) See how you get from the "blank canvas" of the tape to the "Mah Stuff" message in the second photo?

I bet teens and college students in particular would go crazy for this. It comes in a small roll measuring .7" by 36 yards for $3.99, or a large roll measuring 2" by 54 yards for $6.99.

What: Digital Message Tape
Where: ThinkGeek website
How much (as of today's post): $3.99/small or $6.99/large (plus shipping)


No comments: