Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Confettura Extra di Pomodori Rossi (Extra Red Tomato Preserve)


This item makes me hungry just thinking about it. From A.G. Ferrari Foods, which specializes in Italian delicacies, this is a 120g (4.23 oz.) jar of Confettura Extra di Pomodori Rossi, also known as extra red tomato preserve. The website's serving suggestion says "Drizzle over fresh, creamy pasta filata cheeses such as mozzarella, ricotta and robiola. Also delicious with grilled fish."

I grew up in New Jersey, where there are a lot of Italian restaurants. And any time the weather gets colder, I start to crave anything with tomato sauce -- I think it's the citric acid. So (if my husband is reading this), I'm sure I would just love this gift.

Is it time to eat yet?

What: Extra Red Tomato Preserve
Where: A.G. Ferrari Foods website
How much (as of today's post): $10.99 (plus shipping)


No comments: