Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Latch Hook Tool



When I was in 4th and 5th grades, I went through a latch hook phase, and the kits for making these simple decorative rugs are still out there today in craft stores such as Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and A.C. Moore. The kits don't usually come with the latch hook tool, though. So why not put the tool in the stocking, and wrap up an actual kit separately -- a "paired gift," as it were. Trust me, little girls love these kits, especially because they come in rainbows and unicorns and all those little girl themes, as well as branded characters.

Although I'm labeling this item as "for the crafter," I suspect most adult crafters may find latch hook too simple for their tastes, which is why I've labeled it "for girls" instead of "for women". (I'm never 100% sure of these categories anyway. As the pirates in Pirates of the Caribbean would say, they're more actual "guidelines".)

What: Latch Hook Tool
Where: Craft stores (Michael's, Hobby Lobby, and A.C. Moore)
How much (as of today's post): varies from $1.99 to $3.99


No comments: