Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jane Austen Tarot Deck



Admittedly, this stocking stuffer combines two very distinct interests and will have a somewhat limited audience. But I couldn't resist listing it, because I'm as caught up as anyone in the ongoing love affair with Austen, and I noticed that the cover illustration for this deck reprises the wedding scene from the Gwyneth Paltrow version of Emma. So, whether the recipient of the stocking you're filling is a fan of tarot, of just a fan of all things Austen, she may very well appreciate this odd little item that combines both.

What: Tarot of Jane Austen Deck
Where: Amazon and other bookstores
How much (as of today's post): $19.95 list price (discounted to $15.96 on Amazon)


1 comment:

The Blonde Duck said...

I'm so glad you stopped by so I could find this! What wonderful tips!